How To Use and Navigate BedicalDoctor Forum Chat Room
BedicalDoctor Forum is a free online chat page where you can chat with your friends and family. You can also have your questions answered regarding the blog.
The following illustrations should help you make maximum use of BedicalDoctor Forum.
1. Chat room name (BedicalDoctor Forum).
2. Click to see recent chats.
3. Avatar/photo of user.
5. Number of users in chat forum.
6. Message box where you type in your messages.
7. Icon with which you can add emojis.
8. Icon to attach photo or video.
9. Icon with which you can attach files, doc, pdf, docx.
10. ‘Send’ icon with which you send message, photo, video, documents and emojis.
As a BlogFan user you will need to enter your username every time you log in to BedicalDoctor. This helps keeps your chats discreet in private chat page.
11. Click ‘customize’ to enter your username and also to change font colour for username and chats.
12. Text box to enter username your wish to bear in the chat forum.
13. Click ‘Save’ to save your username.
14. Click ‘Mute sounds’ if you do not want notification sounds.
15. Check ‘Text color’ box to choose colour of your username and chat font.
16. Click ‘Reset’ to activate the text colour you have selected.
How To Save The Chat Link On WhatsApp for easy but discreet access
17. Press and hold the chat link sent to you to highlight it.
18. Click the star symbol to show a crossed star.
To access the link on WhatsApp
19. Click the three dots menu sign.
20. Click ‘Starred Messages’ from the popup menu.
21. The link will appear then click on it to go to BedicalDoctor Forum.
You can invite a user for a private chat which will be visible to both of you only. The chat logs between you two can only be visible when both of you are online on the private chat page using the same chat names you used previously.
To invite a user to private chat click on the username on the ride side box as in 4 above; the private chat page will appear.
22. The username of the person you are chatting with.
23. Click the x sign to close or end the private chat.
24. Click the < sign to switch between privates chats or public (global) chat.
25. This ‘global’ indicate your are in the public chat forum.
26. Click > to switch back to the private chat(s).
Enjoy your chat and feedback will be appreciated.