Each capsule of Libiron 500mg contains Allum Sativium B.P 120mg, Panex Ginseng Nymbaea Albu B.P 100mg, Rosa Gallica B.P 100mg, Monrada Didyma B.P 80mg, Aframomum Melegueta B.P 100mg.
Libiron is a potential organic medicine against infertility, it has a mild action that does not lead to addiction. It stimulates sexual glands of both male and female to increase sex hormone production and extends the function and capabilities of genitalia during sex. Libiron heightens female sensitivity during sex, stimulating their moods, increasing frequency and intensity of orgasm B. It is also used in the cases of atonic impotence and infertility in both sex. It prolongs and extremely maintains erection and thus energizes sexual performance during intercourse.
Libiron treats Oligospermia (low sperm count), Azospermia (Absence of sperm cells), weak erection. It regularizes menstrual circle and stimulates ovary functions.
Those without these health problems can use is also to spice up their love life.
These indications are not intended to replace Doctor’s prescription.
Posology and method of administration
Libiron is for oral administration.
Use in Adults
For most patients, the recommended dose is 1000mg. 8 hourly for optimal sexual health i.e (2 Capsules times 3 daily).
But it can be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 1500mg based on effectiveness and tolerance, the maximum recommended dosing frequency is 8 hourly (3 Capsules 3 times daily).
Duration of Treatment
The duration of treatment depends on the severity of health condition. However if every other underlying causes of erectile dysfunction are taken care of, the usual duration of treatment is 14 days.
Adhere to the recommended dose.
Special warnings and precautions
A physical examination and thorough medical history should be undertaken to diagnose erectile dysfunction, determine potential underlying causes, and identify appropriate treatment.
Libiron should not be administered to pregnant women, children and adolescents aged between 11-17 years.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
Generally, Libiron is well tolerated by the body, recent survey in sub African region, 90% of our customers expressed satisfaction with the effect of Libiron. But more importantly, 85% of them did not experience any not even the slightest side effects that are so commonly associated with sexual enhancers. The remaining 15% felt some tolerable side effects like facial flushing and warmness in the body, caused by blood circulation.
The adverse effects were generality transient and mild to moderate in nature. In fixed-dose studies, the incidence of some adverse events increased with dose.
The nature of the adverse effects in flexible-dose studies, which more closely reflect the recommended dosage regimen, was similar to that of fixed-dose studies.
Store in a cool dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
Packed 60 Capsules in a plastic bottle.
NAFDAC REG. NO: A7-5794L
Gilead Phytomedical Industry and Laboratory Limited
4a Ikorodu road, Ojota Lagos.
67Akwette Street By Mosque opposite
College of Health Sciences Technology and Management
Aba, Abia State.
MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED BY
Beta-Life Marketing Enterprise,
No. 3 Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja