ALOE VERA (Sabila) MEDICINAL VALUE
Wounds and Burns, Stomach Ulcers and Gastritis.
The Aloe Vera plant has been known over the years to be a very useful herbal plant. The thick juicy leaves have different medicinal application that includes treatment of minor wounds and burns; stomach ulcers and gastritis.
The slippery liquid from the leaves is used to:
– Reduce pain and itching.
– Increase the rate of healing.
– Prevents infections.
– Treat stomach ulcers and gastritis
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
Minor Burns and Wounds
1. Cut off the thick leaf of the plant and rinse carefully with clean water.
2. Peel off the outer layer of the leaf and apply the slippery liquid or the open leaf on the wound or burn as frequently as required.
Stomach Ulcers and Gastritis
1. Cut off the thick leaf from the plant and rinse carefully with clean water.
2. Cut the leaves into small parts and soak them in clean drinkable water for 24 hours.
3. Drink 1 glass of the bitter slippery solution every 2 hours.
Credit – Where there is no doctor.